If the applicant is 16 years or older the following will be needed:
- Certified birth certificate with a raised seal, or expired passport*;
- 2 passport photos;
- Check or Money Order to the U.S. Department of State for $110.00;
- Cash, Check or Money Order to the Boyertown Community Library for $25.00;
- Completed passport application in BLACK ink; and
- Government Photo ID such as a driver's license, military id, etc.
Please call the library (610.369.0496) if you have any questions or check www.travel.state.gov for the latest information.
*Applicant must be identifiable by information and photo within old passport. Passport may NOT have been issued more than 15 years prior to current date.