If applicant is
18 years or older and does not have a driver's license
or valid government photo id the following
will be needed:
- Certified birth certificate with a raised seal, or previous passport*;
- 2 passport photos;
- Check or Money Order to the U.S. Department of State for $110.00
- Cash, Check or Money Order to the Boyertown Community Library for $25.00;
- Completed passport application in BLACK ink;
- Must be accompanied by an identifying witness with proper identification such as military id, previous passport*, state photo id or state driver's license.
Please call the library (610.369.0496) if you have any questions or check www.travel.state.gov for the latest information.
*Applicant must be identifiable by information and photo within old passport. Passport may NOT have been issued more than 15 years prior to current date.