Who are the Friends of the Boyertown Community Library?
The Friends of the Boyertown Community Library is a volunteer organization
for persons in the Boyertown area. The Friendsí objective is to create
public support for and to increase community awareness of the library.
What are the objectives of the Friends?
The objectives of the Friends of the Boyertown Community Library are:
* To aid in public relations for the library
* To create public support for an expanding library program
* To intensify community awareness and use of the library
* To sponsor programs designed to add to the cultural life of our community
* To provide direct financial assistance to the library by purchasing
special items for the library from the librarian's wish list
What are the activities associated with the Friends?
The activities associated with the Friends are:
* Sponsorship of programs to promote community use of the library
* Volunteering of our time in the library
* Program and public relations committee work
* Organization of and running two book sales a year
* Promote adult book discussions
* Support of the summer reading program with materials and the end of
program picnic including entertainment and refreshments
New members are always welcome. Please join us! We meet at 11:15 a.m. in the
Cabot room of the library the first Monday of March, June, August, and November.
Any questions please call 610.369.0496.
To join the Friends Of The Boyertown Community Library please fill out and
then print this
You may review a copy of the Bylaws of the Friends of the Boyertown
Community Library meeting minutes by clicking
Bylaws. (Note, You should select "Open it"
and "OK" to view the Minutes using MS Word.)
© 2007 - Boyertown Community Library