If applicant is under the age of 16 the following
will be needed:
- Certified birth certificate with a raised seal, or previous passport*;
- 2 passport photos;
- Check or Money Order to the U.S. Department of State for $80.00
- Cash, Check or Money Order to the Boyertown Community Library for $25.00;
- Completed passport application in BLACK ink with parents information on the emergency contact line of the application;
- have both parents present, a notarized letter from the absent parent, or a legal document (divorce decree indicating full custody or death certificate with raised seal) indicating why the absent parent is not available.
Please call the library (610.369.0496) if you have any questions or check www.travel.state.gov for the latest information.
*Applicant must be identifiable by information and photo within old passport. Passport may NOT have been issued more than 15 years prior to current date.