Join us on Friday, September 11 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. for a welcome back event. Come get to know the new Assistant Director/Teen Librarian and re-connect with fellow TAB members. Plus we'll watch a fun movie. Movie TBD. Check out the details below. Registration is required. Please sign-up back in the Teen section.
Who can come?
- Anyone who was previously an active TAB member
- Anyone interested in becoming a TAB member
What is TAB?
- TAB stands for Teen Advisory Board
- It is a group of teens who help decorate, plan events, brainstorm, volunteer, and give suggestions to the Assistant Director/Teen Librarian.
- Anyone in 7th-12th grade is welcome to join.
- TAB will meet on the first Tuesday of each Month from 3:30-4:30
- Get an application for TAB at the Get-to-know-you Movie Event or from the Assistant Director/Teen Librarian.
Mondays & Wednesdays, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Hang out at the library after school at the library's informal cafe. Available activities: board games, DIY crafts, and gaming (Xbox 360 and computer). No registration required.
*This program will start on Wednesday September 9th
Next time you are in the library be sure to take the teen survey.
Fill out the survey to tell the new Assistant Director/Teen Librarian what programs, clubs, and resources you want to see in YOUR library.
Survey Starts: Wednesday, August 12th
Survey Ends: Wednesday, September 30th
Turn your completed survey into the Assistant Director/Teen Librarian in person to receive a piece of candy! (Only until supplies run out.)