Thursday, June 4, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Celebrate your summer freedom at the library with free food, superhero activities, and contests. You will also have the opportunity to sign up for upcoming programs and the reading contest.
- Create your own superpower/comic
- Design your own superhero costume using toilet paper
- Superhero selfie station
- A mini gift for each teen that registers for our reading contest
Join us every week from 1:00-2:00 p.m. for club activities. Check out the themes below. Registration is required.
- Tues, June 9: Protect Your Identity: Superhero Masks
- Tues, June 16: Ninjas: Nuf Said
- Tues, July 7, 1:00-3:00 p.m.: Superhero Movie Marathon Week (See below)
- Tues, July 14: Doctor who?: Because you know he's so a superhero
- Tues, July 21, 1:00-3:00 p.m.: How to Draw Manga with Local Artist Lily Cernak
- Tues, July 28: Design It Yourself: Superhero Mobile
- Tues, Aug 4: Villainous Villains: Manical laugh manical laugh manical laugh
Hang out @ the Library
Wednesdays, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Hang out at the library at our summer gaming cafe.. Available activities: board games, DIY crafts, and gaming (Xbox 360 and computer). No registration required.
Thursdays, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Join us in playing board games, tabletop RPGs, card games and more. Have a game you want to play? Bring it and teach some friends. No registration required.
Monday, July 6 - Thursday, July 9, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Mon Showing: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Tues Showing: The Avengers
- Wed Showing: The Amazing Spider-man 2
- Thurs Showing: Thor: The Dark World