Bethel-Tulpehocken Public Library houses over 22,000 items in only 1500 square feet.
We circulate over 150,000 items a year.
We have the highest return on investment of any library in the county.
Since 2003 our circulation has increased by over 40%.
The programs we offer have increased by an average of 100%.
Attendance at our programs is up close to 200%.
Attendance at our summer reading programs is up over 460%.
- A map and directions to the library at 8601 Lancaster Avenue,
Bethel PA 19507.
- Ongoing Programs
- Movie Club - the fourth Monday of each month from 6-8 p.m.
StoryRiders preschool story time every Wednesday at 11:15. Blue Mountain Book Club - the second Monday
of every month at 6 PM. Computer Classes - call for schedule.
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees, and meeting minutes from Board of Trustee
meetings. Board of Trustee meetings are open to the public and are listed on our Events Calendar.
- Blog of Books Available at Our Library
- A link to 'Linda's Book Journey: One Reader's Trek through Her Local Library', a blog in which Linda reviews
and shares her thoughts on a variety of literature available at the Bethel-Tulpehocken Library.
- Countywide Service Policies
- These service policies, along with local library policies, govern library use.
Bethel-Tulpehocken Public Library Policies
Following is a list of local library policies in .doc format:
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is email@example.com.
- Available Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.