What activities are associated with the Friends?
- Sponsorship of programs to promote community use of the library
- Volunteering of our time in the library
- Program and public relations committee work
- Organization of and running two book sales a year
- Promote adult book discussions
- Support of the summer reading program with materials and the end of program picnic including entertainment and refreshments
New members are always welcome. Please join us! We meet at 11:15 a.m. in the Cabot room of the library the first Monday of March, June, August, and November. Any questions please call 610.369.0496.
To join the Friends Of The Boyertown Community Library please print and then fill out this form.
You may review a copy of the Bylaws of the Friends of the Boyertown Community Library meeting minutes by clicking Bylaws. (Note, You should select "Open it" and "OK" to view the Minutes using MS Word.)