- A map and directions to the library at 60 Tower Drive, Topton PA 19562.
- What's Available at the Library
- On our shelves, on our computers, other equipment, and services we provide.
- Annual Report
- An overview of the library's income and expenses, circulation, collection, and service statistics, our vision, our mission, and our Friends.
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is email@example.com.
- Countywide Service Policies
- Brandywine Community Library follows the Berks County Public Library Service Policies. In addition, Brandywine Community Library requires that all fines and fees must be reduced to zero at the beginning of the calendar year or borrowing and computer privileges will be denied. Please see a staff member if you are unable to pay off your account, as a payment plan may be created. Refunds are not given for lost items once paid for, or replaced by the library.
Brandywine Community Library Policies
Following is a list of local library policies in .doc format:
- A short history of the Brandywine Community Library, established in 1989.
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Available Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.