1. The author has expertise on the topic.
2. The source of the content is stated.
3. The content can be independently verified from other sources.
4. The info is current & the site maintained.
5. The site includes contact information.
Source:Cohen, Laura and Trudi Jacobson. 2008. Evaluating Web Content, library.albany.edu/
Info: Site Map
- Home Page: Brandywine Community Library
- Countywide Online Catalog
- About Us
- About Us: Table of contents
- Annual Report
- Available library meeting spaces
- Brandywine Community Library policies
- Countywide service policies
- Libraries Directory
- Staff & trustees
- What's available in the library
- Adults: Table of contents
- Business resources: Links for business associations, economic development, educational partnerships, government departments, and services.
- Disabled - Local resources: Links for community support services, learning, visual & hearing impared services, employment training, home support.
- Government offices: Links to federal, state, county, township & municipal government offices, and to school districts.
- Immigrants - Local resources: Links to services for immigrants.
- Job search
- Homeschooling & schooling
- Seniors - Local resources: Links to services for seniors.
- Things to do / Places to go
- Townships, boroughs & the City of Reading
- Info: How Do I…
- Info: Table of contents
- Apply for a passport
- Find books, movies, music…
- Get a card
- Renew/return an item
- Request an item
- Site map
- View my account activity
- Kids Space
- Kid Space: Links to great websites for kids. Links for parents, too.
- Our Kid Programs
- Research: Links to the online catalog, Power Library databases, eLanguage, IPL 2, Ask Here PA, Opposing Viewpoints, Testing & Education Reference Center, and Access PA
- Support Us
- Support TOC: Friends association, Donate money, Donation banks, mycokerewards.com, receipts, save stamps - use email
- Book sale - Every day during our open hours
- Donate items
- Boy stuff
- Safe search tips for using the Internet