Who needs to hear from you?
Your public libraries depend on the support of state, county and local governments, local clubs and non-profit organizations. These entities have many competing demands on their limited funds and need to know that you value the library as a community resource.
Commissioner's Office, Berks County Services Center, 633 Court St., 13th Fl., Reading PA 19601
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Townships and Boroughs
State and county funding is tied to the local support your library receives. Use this link for township and borough information.
Local Clubs & Organizations
Please remember your library when your group is donating to worthy causes.
- Honor someone special and help to build the Brandywine Community Library collection.
- Book Sale –Every day during our open hours
- There is an ongoing book sale in the library meeting room at bargain basement prices.
- Brandywine Community Library Friends Association
- The Friends support the library through volunteer time and through fund-raising.
- Donate Items
- The library accepts books, DVDs, audio books, and music cd's and computer games as donations.
- Donate Money
- Monetary donations are gratefully accepted at all times. The library depends and appreciates
private support. Your individual support enables the library to maintain a high level of quali
ty of service to the community. Many employers will match your gift, making your donation go even further!
- Donation Banks
- Please help us by taking a donation bank and filling it with your spare change. Return it when it is full. Only with your support will we be able to maintain the current level of services. Thank you!
- The library saves caps from Coke products and the end panels from cases, to save points towards paying for periodical subscriptions. Bring us your caps or end panels from Coke, Sprite, Barq's, Fanta, Fresca, Vault, Powerade, Pibb and Mello Yello and help us keep our subscriptions going. Go to the mycokerewards.com website for more details.
- Please save your Redners and Radcliffe's receipts. Drop them off at the front desk when you stop by the library. This is a very simple way of helping out the library, last year we received over $500 from our receipt program with a small amount of participation from our patrons. Increased participation in this program could be a great way to raise funds for the library.
- Save Stamps - Use Email
- Would you help the library save money? By providing us with a current email address we can automatically send you notices for hold requests and over dues. We will save staff time and /or the cost of a US postal stamp. Simply stop at the front desk to update your account. Your email address will never be shared with any outside organization and will only be used for notifications on your account at the library. Thank you for your assistance!
- The library is always looking for energetic individuals to help us with shelving and special projects that keep the library operating smoothly. If you would like to become an ongoing volunteer, we ask that you are able to commit to 1-2 hours, at the same time each week. We also welcome one time volunteers for special events or