Get A Card
- Go to the BCPL library of your choice, and fill out a paper application.
OR print out an application (see below), and bring it to your library pre-filled.
- Adults (18 and over) need to present valid proof of identity
(photo ID) and residency. (Documents accepted to verify address include auto
registration, recent utility bills, voter registration cards, lease/rental agreements, etc.)
- Children (under 18) require an adult signature and the adult's photo ID and proof of address.
PRINTABLE APPLICATION FORMS:
- ADULT and JUVENILE form - English:
- ADULT and JUVENILE form - Spanish:
- If you have a library card, you have an account. To see your checked-out materials; holds & requests; fines, blocks on lending,
and account messages, click on CATALOG, then click on the MY ACCOUNT tab.
There is also
a link to View my account activity
in the How Do I… dropdown menu at the top of the page.
You will need to enter your library card number, and your PIN, which is usually the last 4 digits
of your phone number.
- Lost Your Card? Call your local library to let them know. Then visit the library to request a new card; remember to bring ID with you.