Fleetwood Community Center. We are located in what was the library
of the former Fleetwood Area Jr. - Sr. High School. This building housed grades 7-12 until 1967. In the
'67 - '68 school year it housed grades 6-12 on a split day schedule, with grades 9-12 attending morning
session and 6-8 attending afternoon session. In 1968 the building became the Fleetwood Area Middle
School, housing grades 6-8. In 1989, a new Fleetwood Area Middle School was built and this building
was sold to the Fleetwood Borough and became the Fleetwood Community Center. Most of the shelving in
the current library was in the school library.
- A map and directions to the library at 110 W. Arch Street, Fleetwood (2nd floor, Borough Hall).
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees, and meeting minutes from Board of
Trustee meetings. Board of Trustee meetings are open to the public and are listed on our
- Countywide Service Policies
- These service policies, along with local library policies, govern library use.
- Employment Opportunities
- A listing of current job openings at the Berks County Public Libraries.
Fleetwood Area Public Library Policies
Following is a list of local library policies in .doc format:
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is email@example.com.
- Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.