- Boyer's Food Market
- Pick up a Boyer's keycard and Boyer's will donate a percentage of your purchase to the library.
- Redner's Save-a-tape
- Pick up a Save-a-tape card at Redner's. Save your Redner's Save-a-tape receipts and bring them to the library. Redners will donate a percentage of you purchase to the library.
- Labels for Education
- We collect Labels for Education from Campbell's products.
- Donate Money
- The library's annual fundraising mailing occurs in the spring of each year. Monetary donations (checks or cash) are gratefully accepted at any time. Thank you for your tax-deductible contribution to the library.
- Donate Items
- The library accepts books, DVDs, audio books, and music CDs as donations. Many donated items can be used to upgrade or expand the library's collection. If the donated item is not added to our shelves, the item will be sold at our book sale. Our library also has a wish list of other items needed.
- Friends of the Library
- The Friends of the Fleetwood Area Public Library is a volunteer organization committed to increasing the use and visibility of the library as a vital and free resource for our community. We give support by raising funds, supporting programs, and purchasing items that are not included in the library budget. Membership forms can be found at the library circulation desk.
- Honor someone special and help to build the Fleetwood Area Public Library. By adopting a new book, video, or a magazine subscription, your tax-deductable donation will be used to purchase items of your choice for the library.
A bookplate showing your name will be place in each item. You may choose to dedicate the items to the memory of, or in the honor of someone special to you. The name will be shown on the bookplate as well.
If you are a member of a club or organization, adopting a book could be a group project, perhaps continuing from month-to-month or year-to-year.
Your gift makes a difference. Thank you!
- Our volunteers reshelve books and help with clerical projects. Ask how you can volunteer.