Berks County Public Libraries (est.1986) coordinates services
offered by the 23 independent participating public libraries in Berks County. By sharing our collections,
by consolidating our purchasing, cataloging and processing, and by creating cooperative services like the
Storyriders and the Summer Reading Program, the libraries of BCPL are able to give to our communities
well-run, dynamic libraries in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- A map and directions to the library at 35 N. Third St., Hamburg PA 19526.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is email@example.com.
- Magazine Subscriptions
- A list of the 70+ periodicals to which the Hamburg Library subscribes.
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees.
- Countywide Service Policies
- These service policies, along with local library policies, govern library use.
Hamburg Public Library Policies
Following is a list of local library policies in .doc format:
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Other Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.
- A short history of the Hamburg Public Library, established 1904.