Berks County Public Libraries (est.1986) coordinates services offered by the 23 independent participating public libraries in Berks County. By sharing our collections, by consolidating our purchasing, cataloging and processing, and by creating cooperative services like the Storyriders and the Summer Reading Program, the libraries of BCPL are able to give to our communities well-run, dynamic libraries in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- A map and directions to the library at 6 Philadelphia Ave., Shillington (Philadelphia & New Holland Avenues), at the junction of Routes 222 and 724.
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees.
- Employment Opportunities
- Job listings from all Berks County Public Libraries.
- MCL Community Impact Plan
- A strategic plan for 2014 - 2018.
- BCPL Borrowing Policies
- These system-wide borrowing policies, along with our local library policies, govern library use.
Mifflin Community Library Policies
- Following is a list of local library policies in .pdf format:
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign Up for Automatic Library Updates
- We send out occassional emails about upcoming programs & events and important news, such as inclement weather closings. Sign up to be on the mailing list.
- Available Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.