- Helen Sheimo Flynn, MS-- Library Director
Ms. Flynn was library director of Saint Teresa High School in Decatur, IL, and a member of the Board of Directors for the Illinois Rolling Prairie Library System. She lives in Bern Township and enjoys flower gardening and reading mysteries as pastimes.
Kristin Brumbach – MS--Youth Services, Part-time
Kristin is a Bryn Mawr graduate with a Master's in Library Science from Drexel University. Having experienced academic librarianship at Albright College and Alvernia University, she is, luckily for us, now exploring the world of children's and teen librarians.
- Elizabeth Shepley – Programs/PR Coordinator, Part-time
Elizabeth has an A.A. in Communications from RACC and a B.S. in General Studies with a concentration in Professional Writing from Kutztown University. A Cumru Township resident, she enjoys writing, creating and volunteering.
- Melissa Cronrath - Library Assistant, Part-time
Melissa is a graduate of Governor Mifflin High School and was formerly both a library volunteer and a Board Member. Melissa knows many of our patrons' favorite authors and is MCL's interlibrary loan processor. She's the mother of a GM graduate who is now a college student and enjoys reading the latest fiction bestsellers.
- Patti Hutchinson - Library Assistant, Part-time
Patti, our children's services and desk assistant, is a resident of Brecknock Township and was a library volunteer at MCL prior to being hired. Patti originated the Bedtime Storytime Program. She's the mother of two GM graduates. Patti enjoys Jane Austen and other Regency Era novels.
- Sharon Kleckner - Library Assistant, Part-time
Sharon returned to this area after many years away. She is a graduate of Governor Mifflin and the University of Delaware, where she majored in Human Biology. Sharon oversees MCL's invaluable volunteers.
- Liz Latch – Library Assistant, Part-time
Liz graduated from Governor Mifflin and is the mother of three library-card-holding patrons of Mifflin Community Library. Liz loves watching classic movies and rereads Laura Ingalls Wilder's "Little House" books every year.
- Gary Colosimo - Library Assistant, Part-time
Gary has a BA in English Literature from Mansfield State and a wealth of experience from his years with the County Bookmobile. He lives in Mount Penn.
- Jillian Woodruff – Library Assistant, Part-time
Jillian is a Governor Mifflin grad with a B.A. in Communications/Journalism and an M.Ed in Counseling Psychology, both from Temple University. She has worked as a guidance counselor at several schools and now homeschools her two daughters, besides working at the library.
Board of Trustees
- President: Kathleen Wetzel, represents Shillington
- Vice President: Colleen Stamm, represents Kenhorst
- Secretary: Marilyn Eaken, represents Cumru Township
- Treasurer: Mary Buechley, represents Mohnton
- Library Director: Helen Sheimo Flynn
- Board Member: Britta Hyneman, represents Shillington
- Board Member: Dave Kalin, represents Cumru Township
- Board Member: Gail Porrazzo, represents Cumru Township
- Board Member: Sherri Sacco, represents Cumru Township
- Board Member: Dave Silcox, represents Shillington
- Board Member: David Meas, ex-officio member-at-large
- Board Member: Denise Curran, ex-officio member-at-large
The Mifflin Community Library Board of Trustees meets in the Hiller Meeting Room of the library at 7 pm. on the 4th Wednesday of the month except for two months when there are no meetings and December, when the meeting is on the first Wednesday of the month. Meetings are open to the public and are listed on our Events Calendar.
Board Meeting Minutes - 2013:
- January 2013
- February 2013
- March 2013
- April 2013
- May 2013
- June 2013
- July--No meeting.
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November--No meeting.
- December 2013
Board Meeting Minutes - 2012:
- January 2012
- February 2012
- March 2012
- April 2012
- May 2012
- June 2012
- July 2012
- August--No meeting.
- September 2012
- October 2012
- November--No meeting.
- December 2012