Who needs to hear from you?
Your public libraries depend on the support of state, county and local governments, local clubs and non-profit organizations. These entities have many competing demands on their limited funds and need to know that you value the library as a community resource.
Commissioner's Office, Berks County Services Center, 633 Court St., 13th Fl., Reading PA 19601
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Townships and Boroughs
State and county funding is tied to the local support your library receives. Use this link for township and borough information.
Local Clubs & Organizations
Please remember your library when your group is donating to worthy causes.
- Honor someone special and help to build the Robesonia Community Library collection.
- Wish List at National Penn Bank
- National Penn Bank hosts a collection box inside the Robesonia branch for donations that are listed on the library's wish list. Donations include office supplies, paper, and craft supplies for children's programs.
- Friends of the Robesonia Library
- The Friends of the Robesonia Library meets at 7PM on the 4th Tuesday of these months: February-May and August-October. For more information about joining this group, please contact Patsy Bright at 610-693-5366 or email Leslie Pirl-Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Many events are hosted by our Friends of the Library group throughout the year. Fundraising events are posted in the slide show on our home page; they are posted in our events calendar, and they are posted in the library. Please support these efforts.
- More hands make less work. Consider volunteering at the library to shelve books, create sample crafts for programs, or be a guest storyteller.