Berks County Public Libraries (est.1986) coordinates services offered by the 23 independent participating public libraries in Berks County. By sharing our collections, by consolidating our purchasing, cataloging and processing, and by creating cooperative services like the Storyriders and the Summer Reading Program, the libraries of BCPL are able to give to our communities well-run, dynamic libraries in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- A map and directions to the library at 3940 Penn Ave., Sinking Spring PA 19608, in Borough Hall, on the south side of Penn Avenue. Entrance is in the back.
- New Acquisitions
- A list of some of the latest books, DVDs and CDs to arrive at the library.
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees.
- Countywide Service Policies
- These service policies, along with local library policies, govern library use.
Countywide Internet Policies
These Internet polcies along with the library's local policy, govern us of the Internet:
Sinking Spring Public Library Policies
Following is a list of downloadable local library policies:
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is email@example.com.
- Available Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.