Welcome to Spring Township Library!
We provide our community with the newest books, DVDs, CD music, CD audio books, Playaway digital audio books, magazines and newspapers. New books, audio books and music are purchased monthly; new release DVDs are purchased each week.
If you prefer to browse online, please call (610-373-9888) or email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the use of the online catalog for Berks County Public Libraries.
We are always pleased to meet new patrons. Please stop in to browse our shelves and allow us the chance to greet you personally.
Staff & Trustees
- Director: Patricia R.
- Youth Librarian: Andrea H..
- Operations/Circulation Coordinator: Troy B.
- Lib Asst: Linda W.
- Lib Asst: Kristine B.
- Lib Asst: Susie P.
- Lib Asst: Donna O.
- Lib Asst: Amanda K.
Board of Trustees
- President: Michelle Coldren
- Vice President: Jennifer Yetter
- Treasurer: Carol Gardecki
- Secretary: Donna Bird
- Board Member: Sherry Auman
- Board Member: John Emerick
- Board Member: Andrea Dillaway-Huber
The Spring Township Library Association meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7:00pm
at the Township of Spring Municipal Building, 2850 Windmill Road.
Meetings are open to the public.
Board Meeting Minutes - Most recent 12 months: