Mondays and Tuesdays
10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Need help surfing the internet? Want to open an email account?
Never even touched the mouse?
Sign up for a one hour tutoring session with a staff member.
Come prepared with questions, and we will help you solve your computer issues.
Call or come in to schedule an appointment date.
- Library Events
- The events calendar lists programs and special events for every member library in Berks County. You can use the dropdown menu at the top of the calendar to find events at a specific library, or for a specific age group. You can also narrow your search by month.
- Job Search
- Organizations and web resources to help in your search for employment.
- Organizations and web resources to help in your search for health information.
- Homeschooling & Schooling
- Resources for homeschoolers and links to the PA Department of Education and to Berks County Intermediate Unit which provides programs and services to public school districts, nonpublic schools, and other human service organizations of the county.
- Links to the Genealogical Society, Register of Wills, Historical Societies, the Pennsylvania German Society, and KindredTrails.
- Government Offices
- Contact information for federal, state, county, school districts, and township & municipal government.
- Business Resources
- Links to business associations, economic development organizations, business education resources, Berks Planning Commission and Berks County Industrial Development Authority, and to services such as SCORE and the Berks County Bar Association.
- Disabled - Local Resources
- Links to community support services, learning resources, visual and hearing impared services, and employment training.
- Immigrants - Local Resources
- Contact information for organizations and agencies that provide information and assistance to immigrants.
- Privacy Education
- PeopleSmart: Go here for information about how to protect your privacy on the Internet.
- Seniors - Local Resources
- Find information from the Berks County Office of Aging, AARP, Berks Encore, Meals-on-Wheels and more…
- Things To Do / Places To Go
- Links to parks, nature walks, museums, and cultural & historical sites in Berks County.
- BARTA: Berks Area RegionalTransportation Authority provides regularly scheduled bus service, and door-to-door services for the disabled.
MATP: Medical Assistance Transportation Program provides transportation to and from medical assistance providers.
- Do Not Call List
- To remove your name from telemarketer lists, call: 888-777-3406.