We collect gently used books for our Book Sales. They can be dropped off at the library during regular business hours.
- Honor someone special and help to build the library collection.
- Members of the Friends of Spring Township Library help us by volunteering their time and by raising funds for our programs and services. We welcome you to join the Friends.
- Donations in any amount are always appreciated. In order to be eligible to receive state and federal funds, we must show that our local community supports us. So the funds you donate are multiplied many times over.
Waiting for an annual book sale? Wait no longer!
We have a book sale every day at the Spring Township Library Ė updated at least twice a week with the most recent donations from our patrons.
- Popular Picks (items with a red dot): $3.00 each
- Hardcover and Trade Paperbacks: $1.00 each
- Mass Market or Pocket Paperbacks: $ .50 each OR 5/$2.00
- Childrenís: $ .50 each
- DVDís, music CDís and Audiobooks: $3.00 each
- If you're interested in becoming a library volunteer, contact the library at 610.373.9888 or email email@example.com or fill out Volunteer Application and bring it to the library. The library is able to schedule volunteers to help with a variety of duties. Shifts vary depending upon your availability and the needs of the library.