Donations in any amount are always appreciated. In order to be eligible to receive state and federal funds, we must show that our local community supports us, so the funds you donate are multiplied many times over. Your donations help with current expenses, and are tax-deductible.
You may send your donation to Spring Township Library, 78C Commerce Drive., Wyomissing, PA 19610 OR donate online right now through JustGive.
Donations of Books and Other Items
Items for Collection/Ongoing Book Sale.
The Spring Township Library gratefully accepts donations of gently used books. Donations may be dropped off at any time during library hours. We will gladly provide you with a receipt for tax purposes. Books that are not selected for the library's collection will be added to our ongoing book sale.
Unfortunately, we cannot find a home for the following:
- magazines, encyclopedias, Readers Digest condensed books
- travel or computer books more than 3 years old
- anything that smells musty
Please keep in mind our definition of 'gently used':
- books, audiobooks, videos, music CDs, software CDs that are in saleable condition
- no torn covers, ripped pages or mildew. (If you have stored your donations in the garage or the basement, we would prefer that
you dispose of them in your recycling or trash. In order to recycle hardcover books, remove the covers.)
Thank you for donating to Spring Township Library - we appreciate your support!