A portal to websites of local, state and national job listings; major Berks employers, government employment, and help for those in particular circumstances such as a disability, over 50, a veteran, an ex-offender.
Employee recruitment, web-based resume database, WorkKeys career readiness certificate & training assistance. Contact: 501 Crescent Ave., Reading PA 19605 • 610-988-1300
Libraries that offer special job search services
The Boone Area Library, Mifflin Community Library, Reading Public Library (all branches), and Womelsdorf Community Library offer special job search services. These services include:
- Skill assessment tools
- Information about the job market and about financial aid for re-training
- Trained staff members to assist job seekers
- Job search-related materials
- Computers for use in your job search
- Classes: Basic computer skills, resume writing, interview skills
- CareerLink connections
This project has been funded with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA)
funds administered by the Office of Commonwealth Libraries.