There are many ways to support SVCL! Give financially, bake for our bake sales, donate supplies for a program, or volunteer your time. There is something for everyone. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-926-1555.
- Honor someone special and help to build the library collection.
- Donate to SVCL!
- Donations in any amount are always appreciated. In order to be eligible to receive state and federal funds, we must show that our local community supports us. So the funds you donate are multiplied many times over.
- Shop Using Amazon Smile
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Schuylkill Valley Community Library whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. Click the link above and choose the Schuylkill Valley Community Library as your charitable organization.
- Shop through GoodSearch
- Each time you do a search or shop online through this portal, a small donation is given to our library. Just enter our library's name, Schuylkill Valley Community Library, on the second line, click on verify, and we will get credit for your searching or shopping. Thank you!
- Become a friend of the Schuylkill Valley Community Library. We meet the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- Purchase a gift card to Redner's or Giant
- We sell gift cards for Redner's and Giant at our circulation desk in denominations of $20, $50, and $100. Buy one to use when shopping for your family's groceries or to buy gas! The library receives 5% of each sale.
- Used Book Donations
- Books must be in good, clean condition and will be accepted during our regular operating hours.
- Fundraising events are posted in the slide show on our home page; they are posted in our events calendar, and they are posted in the library. Please support these efforts.
- More hands make less work. Consider volunteering at the library. Call 610-926-1555.