Berks County Public Libraries (est.1986) coordinates services offered by the 23 independent participating public libraries in Berks County. By sharing our collections, by consolidating our purchasing, cataloging and processing, and by creating cooperative services like the Storyriders and the Summer Reading Program, the libraries of BCPL are able to give to our communities well-run, dynamic libraries in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- A map and directions to the library at 4569 Prestwick Dr., Reading PA 19606
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees, and meeting minutes from Board of
Trustee meetings. Board of Trustee meetings are open to the public and are listed on our
- Countywide Service Policies
- These service policies, along with local library policies, govern library use.
Exeter Community Library Policies
Following is a list of downloadable local library policies:
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is email@example.com.
- Community Room Rental
- Exeter Community Library has 2 community rooms available for rent for groups, businesses, or private (non-children's) events.
- Other Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.