Reference Books in your library can give you authoritative dependable information quickly. Your local library keeps on hand medical and pharmaceutical handbooks, consumer buying guides, subject-specific encyclopedias, atlases and many more information-at-your-fingertips materials. Reference books cannot be checked out of the library, so they are always there for you to use. Ask your librarian for help; that is what librarians like to do most.
- A map and directions to the library at 4569 Prestwick Dr., Reading PA 19606
- Staff & Trustees
- A list of staff members and members of the Board of Trustees, and meeting minutes from Board of
Trustee meetings. Board of Trustee meetings are open to the public and are listed on our
- Employment Opportunities
- A listing of current job openings at the Berks County Public Libraries.
- Countywide Service Policies
- These service policies, along with local library policies, govern library use.
Exeter Community Library Policies
Following is a list of downloadable local library policies:
- Directory of Libraries
- Locations, hours, and links to the web sites of all member Berks County Public Libraries.
- Contact the Librarian
- The library email address is email@example.com.
- Community Room Rental
- Exeter Community Library has 2 community rooms available for rent for groups, businesses, or private (non-children's) events.
- Other Library Meeting Spaces
- Many member libraries provide public meeting areas for local groups. A list of library meeting spaces is provided here.